1. Never in my life I:
did something life threatening just for the fun of it.
2. The last person i kissed was:not to be mentioned.
3.The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:sherman. BE HONOURED BOY (:
4. The high school I go to is:ceejay.
5. When i'm nervous i:get butterflies in my stomach and break out in cold sweat and go crazy imagining the worse scenarios ever
6. The last time I cried was:watching i not stupid 2 two days ago haha
7. My hair:is yucky.
8. When I was 5, I:was the flower girl at my aunts wedding with jeremy. haha.
9. My Christmas last year:was spent in singapore :(
10. When I turn my head right, I see:the big teddy sam gave me with the little dog shijie gave me. and my stereo.
11. I should be:studying ldj!
12. When I Look Down I See:my red blue and pink thick fluffy comforter. i love.
13. The craziest recent event was:er. playing netball instead of sleeping or studying for 30 hrs straight?
14. By this time next year:HOPEFULLY i'll be in SMU with my own car and own apartment. mwahaha.
15. I love:music. netball. my friends.
16. I have a hard time understanding:you. and econs. and maths.
17. I feel like:i need more excitement in life.
"people go to the movies instead of moving!!" sounds familiar?
18. You know I like, if you:see me REALLY laughing.
19. Take my advice:GO STUDY.
20.My ideal breakfast is:scrambled eggs with bacon!
21. If you date me out:do something fun yet romantic.
22. Soon I plan to:get my lazy butt of this bed and drag myself to stellas house.
23. If you spend the night at my house:it'll consist of endless vcd watching and emo talks.
24. The world could do without:arrogant people
25. The most recent thing I bought myself is:my polka dotted spag top (: (:
26. My favorite brunette(s) is(are):hmm. no one.
27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds?pigs
28. Last night I:was highly emofied.
29. My birthday is on:JUNE TWENTY EIGHT.
30. Tomorrow I am:one day closer to being eighteen.
{♥ } {BANG}.